Want to vamp up your kids play kitchen to make it feel more personal and a little less plasticky? Hit the thrift store this weekend (or even better on their sale days) and treasure hunt some secondhand items for your tiny human. These are some of my favorite thrifted items from my boys’ play kitchen.
From L to R, top to bottom:
- Salad spinner (this was one of my favorite things as a kid, and TBH after this pic was taken, Pilot discovered the newer clear much faster spinner in the basement and this little vintage yellow one is officially on the out).
- Measuring cups
- Folding sieve (these things are just cool)
- Flour sifter
- Fondu pot (these are always on the smaller size and often have pretty wooden handle and knobs)
- Empty tins (vintage ones are so lovely)
- Food canisters
- Cloth and hand towel (perfect for washing and drying dishes and hands)